DISCLAIMER, TERMS, & CONDITIONS
The terms for a rebate include:
- You must rent an apartment that has been referred to you through our website.
- You must list Apartment Locators Online, LLC® as the referral on the guest card, rental application, and lease.
- To collect your cash rebate, you must provide Apartment Locators Online, LLC® with the name of the apartment complex and your new mailing address. Fill out the claim your cash rebate form on our website or calling us at 817-648-3937 within 60 days of renting your new apartment.
- Apartment Locators Online, LLC® will provide only one rebate per apartment unit rented.
- Your lease must be 12 months or longer and the property must pay the standard 50% referral fee to be eligible for a rebate.
- To be eligible, you must not be transferring within the same property, be an employee of the apartment complex, or be otherwise barred from receiving a rebate.
- Upon the successful completion of the above steps, Apartment Locators Online, LLC® will pay the following cash rebates to you:
- $50.00 cash rebate for monthly rentals up to $900.00
- $100.00 cash rebate for monthly rentals of $901.00 to $1,500.00
- $150.00 cash rebate for monthly rentals of $1,501.00 and $2,500.00
- $250.00 cash rebate for monthly rentals of $2,501.00 and greater
- After you have successfully rented, you can expect your rebate within 4 to 14 weeks. We pay you when the apartment pays us. In the event that Apartment Locators Online, LLC® is unable to collect a referral fee from the apartment complex for any reason, Apartment Locators Online, LLC® reserves the right to not pay a rebate.
- Rebates are limited by state law and all rules herein are subject to applicable law.
- All apartment information, prices, and availability provided to you by Apartment Locators Online, LLC® is a complimentary service and does not indicate Apartment Locators Online, LLC® has personally prepared the description of amenities, prices or other documents or descriptions of the property. It is your responsibility to verify information with any property of interest to you. Availability and prices are subject to change by the apartment complex without prior notice.
- Apartment Locators Online, LLC® is a referral service only. It collects a fee from the apartment complex only when you actually rent. Payment of the rebate is subject to the consent of the principals the locator represents.
- You can contact us at email@example.com or call us at 817-648-3937 with any questions.